—| NEWS |—
As you know, the war in Ukraine is causing an exodus of part of the population which, according to projections, should increase in a potentially massive way. We cannot remain indifferent to this humanitarian crisis, which is why the Salvation Army, owner of the Hotel Bel’Espérance, has decided to give priority to refugees from Ukraine.
For an indefinite period currently we will not be able to take new reservations.
You can contact us by email : email@example.com
—| LOCATION |—
The Hotel Bel’Espérance, located in the heart of Geneva, offers a warm and authentic atmosphere, combining antique charm with modern comfort. The hotel team welcomes you in a warm and friendly environment. Standing at the door of the Old Town and close to the lake, our establishment is conveniently located. Close to restaurants, shops, theaters, museums, art galleries and bus stations.
—| OUR SERVICES |—
– A laundry room is at your disposal to wash and dry your personal clothes. Our cleaning staff can also wash and iron your clothes on request (subject to charges).
– On request a small fridge can be installed in your room (subject to charges).
– The reception can print documents (subject to charges).
– Public transportation pass valid everywhere in the Geneva canton is given to you at your check-in for your entire stay.
– Free high speed Internet is available everywhere in the hotel. A computer is also at your disposal in the living room by the reception.
– Breakfast buffet is served everyday from 7 am to 10:30 am. Apart from this time, we propose you hot or cold drinks on request.
Rue Mina Audemars, 1